Inversions are the playtime of a yoga practice but for a lot of us getting upside can be scary!
Face your fears and demystify inversions with our inversion queen Rita, by building a strong foundation, learning how to rise and fall with grace and becoming comfortable upside down in anything from headstand to handstand!
What to expect
– Learn to practice being inverted safely
– Build foundations that strengthen your mind and body
– Understand the skills needed to develop your inversion practice
– Learn how to remain calm and steady
– Expand your comfort zone by trying something new
– Find your self-awareness and embodiment
Rita Cox is a Hot Power Yoga and Acro Yoga Teacher. Giving her teaching style the wisdom of yoga, the playfulness of acro, mixed with acrobatic skills. Rita likes to say that her class is an “adult playground” where her students can be as free as they want.
If you have wanted to try inversions but didn’t know where to start or want more control in your existing practice, this is the workshop is for you!
Spaces are limited to please call us on 0208 429 8017 or book online to secure your place or book online at email@example.com